Have a damaged or non-functioning DVD with important, irreplaceable data files? Don’t panic. With our state of the art recovery equipment and DVD recovery methods if there is a chance of recovering you data from your DVD, we can do it.
DVDs are affordable, compact, hold a lot of information and easy to store. DVDs are great for storing all types of digital data:
- Computer data file backup
- Business files
- Family photos
- Home videos
- The list is endless . . .
Every now and then a DVD that contains irreplaceable digital photos such as a wedding, holiday, or family celebration fails making DVD recovery necessary. The same goes for digital camera flash memory cards where digital photos are deleted by mistake or the camera’s media is accidentally formatted before downloading to the computer or printer. In addition, digital cameras can malfunction, and delete photos, or corrupt the photos in such a way that the camera or PC can no long read them.
But all is not lost, DVD recovery is possible. Datalab Inc. has a proven track record of successful recovery of DVD data.
DVD recovery from maladies such as:
- Error says “Files do not exist”
- DVD that had data on it, now views as a blank or an audio disc.
- DVD disc reads as full, but the data cannot be seen or accessed
- Accidentally erased, formatted, or deleted files
- Files and/or directories can be seen but files can not be moved or accessed
- Computer crashed during the DVD write process, creating disc errors
- The DVD when inserted into the drive makes a loud whizzing type sound
- Computer freezes while trying to read the media
- Corrupted or missing TOC (Table of Contents) or directory information
How to Avoid a Data Loss Crisis – Back up, back up, back up!
A DVD is very similar to a CD, but it has a much larger data capacity. The standard DVD holds about seven times more data than a CD does. This large capacity means that a DVD has enough room to store a full-length movie, as well as a lot of other information.
Common contents of a DVD movie include:
- Up to 133 minutes of high-resolution video
- Soundtrack from one to eight languages using Dolby digital surround sound
- Subtitles with as many as 32 languages
DVDs can also be used to store almost eight hours of CD-quality music per side.
The format offers many advantages over the old, outdated, VHS tapes:
- DVD picture quality is better, and many DVDs have Dolby Digital or DTS sound, much like the high quality sound you hear in a movie theater.
- Most DVD movies have an on-screen menu so the user can select parts of the movie by remote control. When the user selects a menu item, the DVD player automatically goes to the selection, with no need to rewind or fast-forward.
- Most DVD players are compatible with audio CDs.
If we cannot recovery the data from your DVD, you will not pay a DVD recovery fee. Whether it is personal or business files, if you need DVD data recovery, contact Datalab, Inc., the data recovery specialists. Call now for a free phone consultation at 1-888-943-8328. Get your data back!